Monday, November 9, 2009

Lets get this party started...

Okay...I am taking the plunge into the blogging world. As most of your know, I am the worst facebook-er ever. I have been debating whether or not I could handle a blog when I barely can force myself to sign on to the facebook world every few months. I am entering this new blogging endeavor with high hopes and beautiful intentions of keeping it up. However, there is a good chance the emotional hype from Crislyn's persuasive plea will wear off and leave us with a blank page.

2 comments:

  1. We'll encourage you to continue the updates! Welcome to blogging!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so glad that you started a blog :) It takes a little while to get into the groove of it, but just think about how this is an online journal for Benjamin's 1st year that will last forever!! Now post some pics of him, please. Haha. Love you!

    ReplyDelete