Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Card


Today Benjamin wrote his first Father's Day card. I am not exactly sure what it all said, but I think it went something like this...

Dear Da-da,

I love you very much - more than my pretend food and spatula. You are the funnest person I know. Here is a list of my favorite things to do with you.

1. You are the best at pushing me on the swing - I go so high it takes my breath away every time.

2. I love to crawl all over you, wrestle, and attack you with hugs and kisses.

3. It is the best when you chase me and then tickle me until I laugh so hard I gasp for air.

Thanks for making my life so great.

Happy Father's Day!

I love you,

Benjamin


P.S. Sorry I cry during your favorite shows and in the middle of the night sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment