Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day at the park

I admit we did not frequent the parks this summer unless they involved water. Not much of a fan of standing out in sweltering heat while I watch my son get frustrated that his hot legs stick to the slide as he tries to go down. Meanwhile, I am wishing I could watch him from the shade and wondering why Oklahoma likes to cut down all its trees. Now that temp is in the 70s I am game. So the last couple of weeks have included extra trips to the park. Here are some pictures from one of our Saturdays we were able to go as a family. All of the football games half-times had to align just right for this to happen. By the way He still doesn't like to say much, but he will say "Foot (pause) Ball" many times on Saturdays. This makes Daddy so proud.





If you think that this boy's hair is getting way too long....stay tuned for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment