Friday, August 26, 2011

Summer Update





It has been a really busy summer. It is hard to believe it is already nearly over. I am down to days probably before our little Anna Elizabeth will greet the world. Her nursery is nearly complete. I have asked her to stay comfortable a few more days to give me some more time. This pregnancy has been a dream. I have felt great the entire time. In fact, I don't feel 38 weeks along. However, there is no doubt I look 38 weeks when you see me. As of my doctors appointment this week I am already dilating and moving along.  Here are a few pictures from this last month.


Jennifer is the best friend a girl could ever ask for.  She is faithful, fun, and brings out the best in everyone around her.
Jennifer, I am thankful for your friendship.  I know I God put us together all those years ago! (this caption is for the first picture.  Blogger is determined to put this other picture after it.)


  I made it through youth camp! I did silver dollar city, a water park, and countless activities with lots of walking and meetings.  I may have been a little slower(and swollen) than the rest of the bunch, but I did it.   It was a great week.  I love these kids!   
Splash pad fun.
 
My dearest friend Jennifer's Wedding.
She was beautiful and happy!  It was a pleasure to support her during this exciting time in her life. I am pretty sure wearing a bright satin dress on stage when you are 8 1/2 months prego is true friendship.  Good thing this day was not about me and all about Jennifer! 
Camp with the sweet UNIT girls!




No comments:

Post a Comment