Friday, January 6, 2012

3 Months


I started this post over 8 weeks ago. I finally am sitting back down at the computer. This week I averaged 4 hours a sleep a night just to keep up with bare basics. Posts and cleaning were not even on the agenda. So for those faithful readers that anxiously wait for an update on the most fabulous kids ever, this is for you.

Bath time is an event in our house. We are all about enjoying yourself after a scrub. I usally give him a second or third dose of hot water he stays in so long. Just when Benjamin thought bathtime could not get any better he discovered jets in Mommy and Daddy's bathtub. It has changed his world. Loves the bubbles and Jets!

Here is Anna at 3 months! (November 24th)

Anna is getting very vocal and expressive when she is playing.
She loves her play gym.
Brother likes to play with her too.

She lets me adorn her with bows and ruffles. I think she enjoys it as much as I enjoy doing it. (Cute outfit above is from Jen Jantzen. You can find her awesome stuff on www.TrickySquirrelDesigns.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment